- Nauplion town
- Palamidi fortress
- Tolo beach
We can customize this tour to your needs.
If you want to skip or add something, please let us know in advance.
Meet your chauffeur at lobby of your accommodation early in the morning to leave for Nafplio at Peloponnese. We will drive westwards and you will have the chance to enjoy the magnificent Greek coastal scenery along the Athenian coastline. After 1hr 15′ of an easy ride we will arrive at our first stop the engineering marvel of Corinth Canal.
After our 10 minutes stop on the Corinth Canal and of course after taking our time to snap some breathtaking pictures, your chauffer will drive you through the winding country local roads through olive trees, vineyards and orange trees that grow in abundance in the area. It will feel as if you stepped into the scenery that one sees only in artistic movies and documentaries.
After 1 hour drive we will reach Nafplio. At this point we will visit Palamidi for 45 minutes and after you can spend an hour in the city.
It’s time for swimming. We will depart for Tolo. Tolo is a nice beach where you can enjoy the sea and the sun. At this point we suggest to have a break for a lunch in Tolo before we will depart for Athens.
Your chauffeur will be waiting for you to drive you back to Athens.
For updates on opening hours please click here
There are a few things that are useful for you to know before participating in one of our tours:
- Comfortable clothing and sensible, flat-soled walking shoes are recommended for most locations. Sun glasses, a hat and sun screen are also suggested since the Mediterranean sun is extremely hot during the summer months.
- Photography is permitted in almost every site throughout the tours and if it is prohibited you will be informed beforehand.
- Local currency (euros) might be needed in order to pay at the spot small entrance fees and small expenses.
- In case one of our guests has some special needs, is under certain medication or has a limited walking endurance you can let us know during the organization of your customized tour and we will make sure that small breaks are incorporated into your itinerary.
- Also it is suggested that you bring with you a small bottle of water or something small to eat in case you need to during the tour.
- Furthermore if an individual has advanced accessibility needs you can let us know and allow us to customize the tour to fit your needs.