We can customize this tour to your needs.
If you want to skip or add something, please let us know in advance.
On this tour our little ones can choose as many of the choices listed below and experience the magical side of the city of Athens.
- 1st option: Attica Zoological Park: Spread in an area of 49 acres, the Attica Zoological Park is among the biggest ones in Europe. The intricate selection of birds which is the third largest in the world combined with a beautiful selection of wild animals, among which are the magnificent white lions, is a mini adventure that a nature loving family simply cannot miss.
- 2nd option: Allou Fun Park: This park is the largest amusement park in Greece. Filled with roller coaster rides, sports activities, interactive events and musical happenings this place is a fun-filled playground waiting to be explored.
- 3rd option: The Planetarium: This is an ideal choice for the families who love science. The central dome of this unique planetarium is 25m in diameter and has a surface area of 950 sq. m. The screen has a 360 degree view and hosts a variety of shows about the creation of the universe, space and other science related subjects.
- 4th option:Village Park: This is a wonderful choice for a relaxing family afternoon in the city of Athens. The Village Park Cineplex is filled with 21 theatres among which a signature open air theatre that is only available in Greece. You can enjoy the latest blockbusters, visit the adjacent shopping center and stroll in the shops, grab a bite in one of the many restaurants or even play in the outdoor playground that has been designed for the young visitors.
- Adults: €16
- Children 3-12 years old: €12
- Under 3 years old: Free entry
- Groups of over 25 persons: €12
- Primary schools – Junior high schools – High schools: €10
- Students: €12 (student id is required)
- Οver 65 years old: €12
- Over 65 years old (group): €10
- Large Family: €12 adults, €10 children (3-12 years old) – proper id is required
- Family pass – 2 parents + 2 children (3-12 years old): €52
- Family pass – 2 parents + 3 children (3-12 years old): €62
Allou Fun Park Daily pass for all the games, only valid for child.
- Games and Bumper Cars are excluded. Price: 16
- More fun for the whole family with our special family rates: 2 children: 29€
- 3 children: 39€
- 4 children: 49€
- Only valid for Kidom.
Skill Games are excluded.
For prices updates please click here
To buy your tickets in advance click here
- Attika Zoo Opens every day 365 from 9am to sunset
- Allou Fun Park Monday to Friday: 17:00 – 22.30 Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays: 10:00 – 23:00
In case of bad weather conditions, operating hours may change.
For updates on opening hours please click here